Activity in PayPal Community

Account permanently limited for no reason!

I have just turned 18 yesterday and tried to set up a PayPal account, and submitted photos of my learners permit. I was then emailed saying my account has been limited, and I am welcome to return once I am 18, which was ridiculous because I am 18. A ...

jessb6 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

2X 🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟 PHISHING S.O. TICKET

Hello, PayPal Community, I had to discontinue my PayPal account a few years ago because I was having trouble with my account being charged without my authorization.  I'm elderly and do not have funds to support fraudulent access to my account. Recent...

Duplicate Orders

I take PayPal payment on my website. For some reason, there are a lot of duplicate orders coming through. Is there a glitch with the PayPal integration? Instead of taking people to the thank you page, it stays in the cart. We have checked our site mu...

Will there ever be an auto-transfer as needed feature?

I plan to use the PayPal debit card to make purchases when I travel overseas as it can make purchases in other currencies besides USD. I understand that there is a feature to setup a recurring auto-transfer to the PayPal balance, but I think it would...

Employer payment on hold

I received payment from my employer through paypal and it said payment on hold for 24 hours because they need to look into it but we are passed 24 hours and still on hold