Activity in PayPal Community

Sam Ash scam resolution

My husband found out that the Sam Ash Music stores were closing and saw an ad on Facebook to buy equipment at highly discounted prices.  It took him to a website with the Sam Ash logo and he ordered 2 guitars.  It went through PayPal but when the cha...

i can't contact paypal support

i'm trying to contact the support of paypal but i can't they told me in the live customers chat the bot told me that there is no one available for now please try again later and i stay like this for 3 days any time i try to contact them again i got t...

nisrine-ch by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another limitation with more than 1.000 euro inside

I don't know why my account was closed I already provided you with reasons on how I got that much money and I don't know why you guys still closed my account. I need That money very urgently that's why I even told my friend to send it if not I would ...

Miammmm by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transaction fees

If I wanted to send someone $9,300 through PayPal as friends and family, how much of a fee would I have to pay?

Someone hacked into my account...

Someone hacked into my account, added a Wells Fargo bank account and email address then transferred a lot of money to that account. I reported this to PayPal but they did an investigation and won't do anything about getting my money back. Any ideas f...

My account limitation problem.

Hello, i haven't used a Paypal account for a while and turns out its probably limited. I created this account just before turning 18, so it may be that. There's is nothing on resolution center, but i cannot add any debit card because it says "There's...

Sigua by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos