Activity in PayPal Community

My account limitation problem.

Hello, i haven't used a Paypal account for a while and turns out its probably limited. I created this account just before turning 18, so it may be that. There's is nothing on resolution center, but i cannot add any debit card because it says "There's...

Sigua by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

money refused and not refunded

I paid someone from my PayPal account and it’s successful on my end, then the money was held on the persons account and marked as refused after three days, the account is also restricted for 28 days, how do I get my money back?

Rickenty by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Someone hacked into my account...

Someone hacked into my account, added a Wells Fargo bank account and email address then transferred a lot of money to that account. I reported this to PayPal but they did an investigation and won't do anything about getting my money back. Any ideas f...

Money on hold. Scam posibility

Somebody sent me money with Paypal but it is not in my account yet. Instead of that I got an e-mail says the money is on hold because I don't have a business account. I didn't sell my product yet but this person already sent me money. Actually he say...

pay.png
bayC by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another limitation with more than 1.000 euro inside

I don't know why my account was closed I already provided you with reasons on how I got that much money and I don't know why you guys still closed my account. I need That money very urgently that's why I even told my friend to send it if not I would ...

Miammmm by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay later

I followed links for pay later option, when through the entire purchase, given choices of monthly payments. I choose one and continued checkout. Recvd confirmation email from merchant . Now pay pal took money directly out of my bank for entire amount...

J69halo1 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't link the card to account.

I have removed the card from the previous account and deleted the account, then I registered a new account, but the website still noticed "This card is linked to another PayPal account. Please remove the card from the other account or try a different...

Money (sent from Paypal) never gets to my bank account

Hello!So I have withdrawn my money from Paypal to my bank account since 03 May. Today is 20 May and I still don't see any money in my bank account.If the process has an issue, the money should have come back to my Paypal but it is also not coming bac...