Activity in PayPal Community

How to change the default currency when sending payment?

Hi, I currently live in Canada and I'm making many payments in USD everyday. I would like to change my default currency for sending payment (not receiving payment) to USD. I have looked up the solution for this on Paypal community and I found out tha...

kieric by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing withdrawal

Hello, I wanted to ask a question. On April 16 I transferred some money from my PayPal account to my bank account, by April 19 the status was shown as "Completed" however, I haven't received the money yet. This is the second time this happens except ...

Linking bank account to PayPal

It's the old issue: "We're sorry, that bank account is already linked to the maximum number of PayPal accounts." This bank account has never been linked to PayPal before! It's a new PayPal account. I see others have complained with no satisfying answ...

Simple easy Checkout integration for me website.

I had a WEBSCR solution for years.. worked great for my business shopping cart.. I started a new Shuttle Business. I am having a very hard time setting up a new framework for the PayPal checkout.. I have a simple INV-NUMBER and PAYMENT-CHARGE I want ...