Activity in PayPal Community

Money on hold.

My friend sent me money, and it is on hold now. I did the tracking thing and set it to Details not required. He hasn't gotten anything on his side. What do i do to get the money?

Case under review

My case is over a mouth under reviewing. I sent all paper work about posting the item back and payment I di.  Why Paypal never do anything?

Is Temu a Reliable operation.

I mistakenly bought from this Temu Company. They sent me ladies shoes a month ago and I returned them st my expense. I still do not have a refund ! It was six weeks ago. They keep harassing me gor more information !! They have been awful to deal with...

Scam email received to my PayPal correct email address.

I received a Scam email about a bogus transaction, however it was received to my correct PayPal email address.How can this information be accessed by the Scammers?  Has PayPal been compromised?I know for a fact neither my Mail Server, Computer or Pho...

HollyMax by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Dispute - Incorrect Address

Hi, A customer purchased an item on my website. They did not complete all of the fields when making the order and so when the shipping label was automatically generated by Royal Mail Click & Drop the street number was missing. The customer has admitt...

Completing paypal profile

Hello. I'm unable to complete my PayPal business account profile, since while adding city/province I only see cities in Taiwan, yet I'm from Kenya. Also, the default currency in my account is Taiwan dollars. Kindly help

Brian1041 by New Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer wrongly claims that the item was misinterpreted

Dear Community! I had a customer buying a used Sample Weddingdress from us. We delivered the item into the US. She responded that the dress is perfect - a size to small but she expected this since she wants to loos weight. Over a month later she star...

Verhutung by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos