Activity in PayPal Community

Identity confirmation notification is blank

Some days ago I was sent an email from Paypal saying I need to confirm my identity. I logged in and the notification is indeed there, just blank, with only the Paypal logo. I tried other links that could send me to the identity confirmation page. One...

Cant delete my data and close account

Hello,I am trying to close my PayPal account but I am encountering an error message that says ‘This account needs a little help to link it. Contact us and we can help with that, or you can link a different account.’ When I attempt to delete my data, ...

Artsile by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

forwarded email rejected

I received an email today requesting a large sum of money. The email claims to have come from [removed]. it looks suspicious to me. I tried to forward it to [removed]. It was rejected. The cause given as, "Message blocked because it contains content ...

Daddio25 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I couldn't send money to a friend

I tried to send a friend from Nigeria $1 through PayPal, but then it said "the country you are trying to send funds to cannot receive this payment". What should I do?

AnLoo by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

limitations on account

hello, i currently have a limitation on my account but my account is in my business name. if i verify using my real name will i still get accepted?

tokyomai by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos